Orlando Insurance Restoration Contractor
For 24 Hour Emergency Service
Established in 1992, Quality First Builders, LLC has been serving our neighbors throughout Central Florida with professionalism and integrity. With coverage in Orange, Seminole, Osceola, Volusia, Sumter, Brevard, Lake, and Flagler Counties, we are never more than a phone call away for all of your insurance restoration needs.
From emergency services to completed repairs, your project is managed by knowledgeable staff. Our relationships with most major insurance carriers allows you the peace of mind to know that your property repairs are being handled in an expedient manner, allowing you to return to your home or office as quickly as possible.
When damage strikes your home or business, we know time is crucial. With our nationally recognized computer estimation software programs, we are able to provide you and your adjuster with a fast, accurate estimate so that the process can be expedited and repairs can get underway. Our clients appreciate our one-on-one approach to restoration and hands-on project management. With over 17 years of experience in commercial and residential restoration, you can rest assured that your property will be given the utmost attention and quality workmanship. Our relationships with major insurance carriers speak for themselves; call our office for a list of companies for which we are a preferred vendor.
Se Habla Espanol
RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL SERVICES
Whether your home or business is impacted, it is our mission to assist our clients and expedite the claims process. As a state certified class "A" general contractor with a network of support personnel, our management team handles the coordination of permitting, engineering, material acquisition, and project coordination. Our expertise in the construction methods used in Florida allows us to anticipate issues that could delay completion by working with building officials and adjusters to address mandatory code upgrades and compliance issues.
WHAT IS AN INSURED DISASTER?
Policies differ, so consult your agent for specifics on your policy. Occurrences that we have handled in the past as insurance claims include:
Our 24/7 emergency response team can handle any situation at a moment’s notice including board-ups, water extraction, and other emergency services.
DAMAGE RESTORATION – NOT JUST REPAIR
Restoration is a process that is more than just a series of repairs, and at Quality First Builders our team has the experience it takes to manage the issues that arise beyond the initial loss. With attention to detail and award winning customer service, we hope that you will allow us to coordinate the repairs to your insurance loss.
Rest assured that each and every person involved in your repair process has been qualified, screened, and has an exemplary history in his or her trade. The Quality First Builders office team maintains insurance and licensing files on each of our vendors so that you are assured that everyone involved in your project has an adequate amount of coverage. Our demand for excellence is your guarantee that from roofing to flooring, our subcontractors are among the best in the business and share our mission of craftsmanship and quality.
- I am overwhelmingly grateful for your assistance with the repairs to my home. From the quality of the work performed to the speed of the repair and the professionalism
- In today’s environment, it is difficult to find businesses that are able to barely meet expectation; your company exceeded our expectations.
- QFB made it easier to deal with the stress of being displaced while the repairs were being done. We never felt like we were being ignored or that the quality of the repairs was going to be sub-par because we were not onsite as the repairs were being made. more...
- Quality First was on the scene the day after the accident and did not leave my side for eight months until the house was totally rebuilt.
- Honest, square dealing and up front. Concerned and with a work ethic hard to find in this day and time. That is Quality First Builders. more...
Doris Denton, Home Owner